SIGMA FLOTATION UNIT
Sigma Series DAF
Sigma Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system:
The Sigma flotation unit is designed to treat wastewater with medium to high solids loading. The capacity of the Sigma units range from 2200 to 4400usgpm (500 to 1000 m3/hr).
The Sigma series are designed to create the best conditions for easy separation of the solids. The large free surface area and long retention time guarantee an optimum separation performance. The solids are collected in the sludge thickener and transported to the sludge hopper with a low friction scraper system. The sludge can be discharged with the sludge pump for thickening or discharge.
Advantages of the Sigma DAF unit:
- The concrete tank is built on site. H2Flow supplies internals only
- The rectangular concrete configuration is suitable for medium to highly polluted wastewater
- Low maintenance through low friction skimmer system
- Optional bottom scraper
- Efficient air/water saturation system
- Parts manufactured out of stainless steel